Roles and Responsibilities
- Interpret written business requirements, functional requirements and technical specification documents to design and develop technical solutions that meet business needs
- Collaborate with IT and Business partners to design, develop, and troubleshoot end to end technical solutions
- Perform system design, specification development, program logic and flow-charting that meets the stated project objectives.
- Provide status and progress updates to Technical Leads and Project Managers
- Identify and communicate technical risks, issues and changes
- Perform coding to written technical specifications
- Responsible for creating\following approved enterprise design patterns\frameworks
- Contribute to design review meetings with other members of Application Development Investigate, analyze and fix reported defects
- Have foresight and understanding of business terms & requirements
Desired Candidate Profile
- Java EE technologies and Spring framework. (Core, SpringBoot, JDBC, JMS, MVC etc.)
- Strong experience with one or more web technologies like JQuery, Angular, FreeMarker, React etc.
- Strong experience in building front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Experience with Tomcat and WebLogic servers
- Experience with Eclipse/STS, Mule ESB, SOAP UI, Swagger, Postman etc.
- Experience in Database development skills in Oracle using SQL, PL/SQL etc.
- Experience in modern DevOps processes, CI/CD setup and Test Automation
- Understanding of Agile/Scaled Agile.
- Financial Services industry experience desired, but not necessary
Please share your updated profile with below mentioned details on Neelam.Virwani@synechron.com
Role:Full Stack Developer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Synechron Technologies Pvt Ltd
Contact Company:Synechron Technologies Pvt Ltd
Address:SEZ Unit 104, 1/5/6/7/8 Floors Ascendas CEDAR, Building, International Tech Park Pune, MIDC Plot, No. 18, Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park, Hinjewadi Phase III,, PUNE, Maharashtra, India