AWS \ Cloud Architect:
Experience as a AWS cloud architect in an enterprise environment
In-depth experience in architecting large-scale enterprise cloud solutions and platforms.
If you are not certified, you will be expected to gain certification within six months of joining the team
Deep understanding of relevant technical areas:
Amazon Web Services (AWS) (e.g. VPC, EC2, DynamoDB, RDS, Lambda, S3, CloudTrail/Watch etc)
> Understanding of TCP/IP Networking and associated function (Quos/filter/routing)
> DNS/AD/Route 53
> Understanding of security principals such as logging, auditing, alerting and response.
> Authentication principals such as HBAC/RBAC/PAM/MFA
> Automation and deployment
> Vulnerability management
> Configuration and lifecycle management
> CI/CD, DevOps, automated testing and modern SDLC methodologies
> Infrastructure as code technologies
• A broad understanding of markets, industries, customers and technologies whilst keeping abreast of technologies, concepts, practices, and industry direction
• Sound business knowledge and commercial awareness, both generally and specific to financial services
• Expert communications and relationship management with strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
• Previous experience in IT Industry standards, services, design, architecture, principles design, architecture views and viewpoint design, building block design, solutions modelling and systems behaviour.
• Have demonstrable experience of working closely with defined architecture patterns and standards to create a roadmap for a platform
• A proven record of leading and delivering high quality IT change and business value at a senior / executive level
• Highly motivated, proactive, strong eye for details, persistent and consistent with a passion for learning new technologies
• Experience in cloud migrations of legacy applications.
• Involvement in designing new born in the cloud or cloud native” applications
• Have demonstrable knowledge of delivering IT systems in both traditional Waterfall and Agile environments.
• Experience with establishing or working under a DevOps culture, building applications under continuous integration and deployment with platform automation in an enterprise environment.
Salary: 20,00,000 - 30,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Synechron Technologies Pvt Ltd
Contact Company:Synechron Technologies Pvt Ltd
Address:SEZ Unit 104, 1/5/6/7/8 Floors Ascendas CEDAR, Building, International Tech Park Pune, MIDC Plot, No. 18, Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park, Hinjewadi Phase III,, PUNE, Maharashtra, India