- 6 plus years of experience with DevOps implementations.
- Good knowledge of Development tools and test frameworks.
- Good knowledge of AWS cloud and services.
- Experience with Kubernetes environments, Penetration testing/vulnerability testing/auditing experience.
- Writing Infrastructure as Code using Terraform and Cloud-Formation scripts.
- Strong Linux administration and scripting experience.
- Develop/design CI/CD pipelines, support configuration, identifying dependencies, potential conflicts, and processes.
- Experience in Gitlab CI CD.
- Experience in AWS native DevOps tools to create deployment pipelines.
- Experience of using Kubernetes Clusters and Helm charts to deploy and manage applications in containers.
- Leveraging AWS services as needed to help with automation and hosting solutions such as KMS, Secrets Manager, Lambda/Fargate, ElasticSearch, etc.
- Help create requirements and procedures for implementing routine maintenance.
- Troubleshooting existing information systems for errors and resolving those errors.
- Solid understanding of SaaS and multi-tenancy application design.
- Good to have AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional or similar certifications. (Not mandatory)
- Experience of monitoring tools
- Experience in managing ELK setup and dashboards.
Salary: 1,00,000 - 2,75,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Synechron Technologies Pvt Ltd
Contact Company:Synechron Technologies Pvt Ltd
Address:SEZ Unit 104, 1/5/6/7/8 Floors Ascendas CEDAR, Building, International Tech Park Pune, MIDC Plot, No. 18, Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park, Hinjewadi Phase III,, PUNE, Maharashtra, India