We have an immediate opportunity with Synechron technologies for Database developer position.
If you are interested kindly share the below details with your updated profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Total exp :
Holding any offer :
Note : Kindly apply if you can able to join immediate or 15 to 30 days.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Sound knowledge and hands on experience of Performance tuning and troubleshooting of production database systems.
- Experience in analysing production issues from technical (database) and functional (application process) point of view and fixing them within defined SLAs.
- Experience in application data migration, porting and version upgrades across different RDBMS & Non-RDBMS (No-SQL Mongo DB) using tools such as bcp, SQL *Loader, etc.,
- Experience in understanding and implementing policies and define data security standards both from technical and organizational point of view
- Ability to establish & manage relation-ships across collections and joining multiple collections (in Mongo DB)
- Advising front-end team in-order to tune the querying logics for faster retrieval of data from Mongo DB.
- For applications running on Oracle RDBMS platform, Good understanding of Explain plan, Execution Plans and experience in Analysing TKPROF output and analysing AWR / ASH report
Desired Candidate Profile
- 5+ years hands on experience in real-time applications
- Experience in supporting Multi-tier applications
- Excellent analytic & problem solving skills
- Experience in different RDBMS & Non-RDBMS with focus on Design, maintenance and support of medium to large enterprise/distributed databases
- Excellent knowledge in troubleshooting, performance tuning and best practices on No-SQL databases like Mongo DB, Redis, Cassandra etc
- Familiar with all phases of systems lifecycle, from analysis, design and development and deployment.
- Experience in end-to-end set up of mission critical applications
- Knowledge of the FX/MM/FI market and products is very desirable.
- Strong No-SQL, SQL, PL/SQL programming skills
- Good Knowledge of Non-RDBMS Mongo DB & RDBMS Oracle (10g and higher)
- Good understanding of platform support procedures and concepts
- Ability to tune database (Mongo DB) for improved performance
- Ability to guide the juniors
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Synechron Technologies Pvt Ltd
Contact Company:Synechron Technologies Pvt Ltd
Address:SEZ Unit 104, 1/5/6/7/8 Floors Ascendas CEDAR, Building, International Tech Park Pune, MIDC Plot, No. 18, Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park, Hinjewadi Phase III,, PUNE, Maharashtra, India