Roles and responsibilities
- Prepare a thorough and detailed recruitment process along with hiring managers.
- Host in-house events and activities for students and fresh graduates by department or field.
- Attend college career fairs, communicate with students and promote our employer brand image.
- Screen resumes, interview candidates and perform skills evaluation tests for junior and entry-level positions.
- Report on recruiting metrics after every career event including a number of candidates interviewed and procured.
- Promote current job openings through online and offline alumni communities.
- Contact university career counselors and provide informational materials about our entry-level position programs.
- Design and place print promotional ads on college campuses.
- Post job ads and source potential applicants via web-based networking or social media groups.
- Establish and maintain a healthy relationship with universities and other educational institutions.
- Degree in Human Resource Management or relevant field.
- 6-9 years experience of working as an HR Recruiter, Recruitment Manager or a similar role.
- Professional experience in advertising and hiring for entry-level roles is a plus.
- Maintain knowledge on all market traits and assist departments to prepare long term recruitment strategies.
- Hands-on experience with different candidate evaluation procedures.
- Knowledge of resume databases and applicant tracking systems.
- Familiar with social media sourcing.
- Ability to maintain relationships with the recruiting teams.
- Outstanding understanding of labor legislation, especially with respect to entry-level positions.
Role:Campus Recruitment / Campus Relations
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Human Resources
Role Category:Recruitment & Talent Acquisition
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
Company Website: www.attra.com / https://www.synechron.com/
Attra is a technology services and solutions provider in the banking, cards, and payment domains, with comprehensive expertise and experience spanning 25 years. The company builds strong strategic partnerships with global players in the banking and financial service industry, to provide quality-assured, information-secured consulting, application development, and quality engineering services. It has a global team of around 2,000 domain experts, and sales, marketing, and delivery centers across 13 countries.
Contact Company:Attra Infotech
Address:EC2 Gateway Campus, 10B Electronic City Phase II, Begur Industrial Area, Bengaluru 560100, India.